Acquisition of basic knowledge of gender equality and gender integration in sport projects – Level 1.
– Date : 10 March 2023
– Timetable: 9.30 am – 12.30 pm (Paris Time ; UTC+1)
– By videoconference on Zoom
– This half-day training is free of charge!
This half-day session will enable you to:
- Better identify the inequalities between women and men that may exist in an international solidarity project with a sporting dimension.
- Familiarise yourself with simple tools and reading grids to know how to adapt your project and respond to funding applications.
The day will be punctuated by theoretical moments and participative and interactive tools!
Better define the needs and solutions for all your beneficiaries.
For more information and to register, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The laureates of Sport & Développement, Sport & Health and Impact 2024 International will be given priority.
Training co-constructed with Egaé.
Sport & Développement is a programme of the NGO La Guilde, supported by the French Development Agency.